Dental Implant Abroad Package
And that is becoming increasingly popular, which is more advantageous and experienced implant treatment for our patients who need the benefits of implant treatment abroad, dental implant treatment process that will be seeking answers to our patients as we are answering the main Antalya
WHY CHOOSE DENTAL IMPLANT ANTALYA?
How we work for our patients who will come for treatment from abroad;
we are with you to provide solutions to all the problems that will be experienced during and after the treatment to our patients with our dynamic, reliable, fast and able to meet all your needs in health tourism with our patient assistants who will provide 24/7 support. With our free VIP Transfer service, we escort you to your hotel, where we provide 5-star accommodation that we have contracted as DIA, by tracking your landing time and meeting you at the airport, and we ensure that you reach the hotel safely. We offer our patients the unique beauties of Antalya with 100% patient satisfaction by providing free accommodation and tour services during the treatment period.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT IN TURKEY?
Turkey is a modern country with well-trained medical personnel. Dental tourism facilities in a positive manner compared with other countries in Europe, and in our modern clinic, 3D/SA scan, digital X-rays, and most are equipped with the latest technology including computer aided design and manufacturing expertise and facilities to provide excellent quality at affordable prices.
Dental Implant Treatment is a short process, discounted prices, easy import of dental equipment compared to other countries, and dental treatment costs have led to the development and prominence of Dental Tourism in Turkey due to the price difference in countries such as the United Kingdom and Canada.
For Dental Treatments in the Health Tourism sector, Turkey is one of the leading countries providing services in this sector in terms of providing the most appropriate treatment services in all areas and also offering holiday opportunities.
HOW LONG IS THE TREATMENT PERIOD ABROAD?
· Dental Implant Treatment: Dental Implants act as a metal pole made of titanium, which is surgically inserted into the jawbone under the gum and acts as an artificial root. The time required for implant treatment dec varies depending on the patient's condition, but is between 2 and 7 days. After the treatment process is completed, the boiling time of the implant applied to the bone is expected. The average period of fusion to the bone is 2 – 6 months.
· All On 4: All on 4 treatment method is performed using the restoration technique using four implants to support the replacement tooth arch on the upper and lower jaw or both. The application time of the All on 4 treatment process takes an average of 1 to 2 days.
* Coating: Various dental coating methods are available, such as Zirconium, Laminated and Porcelain coating. For the treatment method to be applied, the tooth decapitation varies between 5 and 7 days on average by applying proofing and gluing in the final along with the measurement and laboratory stages to be performed.
· Teeth Whitening Procedure: Various Teeth Whitening procedures are available. Depending on the procedure to be performed, the teeth whitening process lasts 1 or 2 sessions and averages 45 minutes.
* Aesthetic Smile Design Treatment: There are many treatment methods depending on the natural and patient's desire for teeth and gums that deteriorate the appearance of teeth from an aesthetic point of view. Aesthetic dental treatment, which will be applied according to the patient's wishes, lasts an average of 5 – 15 days.
* Prosthetic Treatment: This is a treatment method designed specifically for a person as a result of damage to the surrounding tissues of the tooth for various reasons and tooth loss. The prosthesis treatment process, which will vary depending on the patient's condition, takes 5 – 15 days.
WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD BE ASKED BEFORE GOING ABROAD FOR DENTAL TREATMENT?
· Is there a guarantee of the treatments performed?
· What is the degree of specialization of the physician who will apply the treatment?
· What kind of treatment will be applied, how will the application process progress?
· Which company produces the Implant used, what is its material?
· How long will it take me to return to my country?
· What documents do I need to bring with me when coming for treatment?